1. Register. It only takes a few minutes to register. Click here to register or read our Registration FAQ.
2. Visit our listings area. Once you are registered, go to our listings area by selecting "Auctions" from the menu bar where you can review some of the Auctions listed by other members.
3. Add your own listings. Begin posting your own Auctions by selecting the "Add an Auction" link from the Seller Control Panel. It's free!
4. Notify your current customers. We are committed to working with you to help you be successful, but we need your help to make sure all of your customers are notified. Future Auction advertisements should also include language to notify potential bidders that your Auction can be located at Bidcorp.com. Notifying vendors and getting them to use Bidcorp.com will cut down on your phone calls, and mail.
2. Visit Our Listings Area. Once you are registered, go to our listings area by selecting "Auctions" from the menu bar where you can view the Auctions listed by members. The Auctions can be viewed by category, new today, or ending today. In addition, you can search for specific keywords located within any Auction in our active database.
3. Submit your bid. Once you find an Auction you would like to bid on, click on "Place Bid" and you will be able to submit your bid.
* IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT USING OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE REFER TO THE VARIOUS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGES LOCATED IN THE HELP SECTION ON THE MENUBAR.