(4) 110v LED overhead light fixtures
(8) 12v dome light fixtures
(2) 50-amp shore power cords
(2) 50-amp transfer switches with break panel
(11) 110v power outlets
(2) Powered slide-out steps for side entrances
(2) Exterior weatherproof swivel quartz floodlights in recessed housing
(4) Roof-mounted 13.5 BTU air-conditioners with front and rear digital thermostat controls
(4) Electric 4ft. baseboard heaters with front and rear temperature controls
(3) Roof vents with powered reversible fans
(4) 22” x 24” fold-down desktop surfaces
CATS network cabling with (5) terminals
Exterior powered extendable awning with remote actuator
DOT required conspicuity tape
18” W x 60” H x 16” D lockable cabinet
Partitioned wall between gooseneck and main section to minimize generator noise.
Rubber floor with non-skid coin pattern.
Double rear doors with cam bar lock.
Rear corner post jacks.
Hydraulic center lift post between front landing gear legs.
Paperwork includes original Production Order and elevation/layout drawings.
The trailer is located at 3020 S. Creyts Rd., Lansing, MI 48917. Inspection hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Appointments are required for inspections. Please contact Charlie Culton, Jon Crippen, or Justin Jahn at 517-321-1955 or 800-682-4682 for scheduling.
Payment through Surplus is required before the trailer can be removed. To make a payment, please contact Surplus at 517-241-4859. Payment can be made over the phone by credit card or in-person at the Surplus office. Masks are required for the duration of all appointments.