State Surplus Disclaimers
All items are sold in untested “as is” and “where is” condition and must be removed at purchaser’s risk and expense. No refunds of any kind will be given. All sales are final. Returns will not be accepted for any reason.
• Device can be inspected by user prior to purchase.
• Device may have scratches, dents, cracked, or other physical defects.
• Device could potentially have battery or other hardware issues that cannot be verified by physical inspection.
• Device is not verified to work.
• By purchasing this lot, you are certifying that you understand and agree with the above.
Inspection Location: MDOT Paw Paw Central Repair Garage, 1003 E Michigan Ave Paw Paw, MI 49079
Inspection Hours: Mon-Thu 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
All questions regarding this unit can be directed to Mark DeVries at (269)657-4980. No one will be admitted to the location above for the purpose of inspecting or picking up without calling Mark Devries first to arrange an appointment.
The winning bidder is required to pay for the item and obtain the Bill of Sale from Surplus Services located at 3111 W. St. Joseph St., Bldg. 600, Lansing, MI, 48917. Receipt of payment must be shown at pick-up. If there are any questions regarding payments, please call the Surplus office at 517-241-4859.
All bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect all items on MiBid before bidding. The winning bidder is responsible for bringing proper equipment, tools, and personnel for removal of all items as there will be no loading assistance provided.